R6000,00 – R11000,00
Ginger was born in Cape Town in 1924 and began his career in the air force as a reconnaissance and aerial photographer during World War II. After the war ended, he returned to his hometown and established a photographic studio on Parliament Street. Ginger quickly gained recognition for his work in the fashion industry, with clients such as Harper and Vogue, which published a South African edition at the time. His talent and skill in capturing the essence of fashion through his lens made him a sought-after photographer in the industry. Ginger’s unique style and eye for detail allowed him to create stunning images that showcased the beauty and elegance of fashion. His work was widely acclaimed and he became known as one of the top fashion photographers of his time. Ginger’s legacy lives on through his timeless photographs that continue to inspire and captivate audiences today.
- Hahnemühle Photo Rag Baryta 315sm (gloss) or
- True Rag Etching 100% Cotton Rag 310sm (matt)
- Please note that each image has a 6cm white border.
- Framing options available, contact email@example.com .
- International shipping available, please email for queries.
- 7 – 10 working days for print and delivery.
|Please select a print size:
50cm x 50cm, 80cm x 80cm, 110cm x 110cm