R6000,00 – R11000,00
RMS Pendennis Castle was a Royal Mail Ship, passenger and cargo liner operated by the Union-Castle Line. The vessel served 1959-1976 on a regular route between the UK and South Africa for the Southampton to Las Palmas, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, East London and Durban “Cape Mail” service. After the vessel’s disposal by Union-Castle, she was re-named consecutively Ocean Queen, Sinbad, then Sinbad I, however the ship did not return to commercial service.
- Hahnemühle Photo Rag Baryta 315sm (gloss) or
- True Rag Etching 100% Cotton Rag 310sm (matt)
- Please note that each image has a 6cm white border.
- Framing options available, contact email@example.com .
- International shipping available, please email for queries.
- 7 – 10 working days for print and delivery.
|Please select a print size:||
50cm x 50cm, 80cm x 80cm, 110cm x 110cm