R6,000.00 – R13,000.00
” One of my earliest attempts as a fashion photographer shot at Crown Mines, in Johannesburg in 1970. I shot on a Nikon F3 using Tri-x Film…process and printed by myself. The mirror on the wall was from the original Carlton Hotel and was my main prop. The whole concept was inspired by Sarah Moon who was then one of my heroes.
The Model was Peggy Stewart. One of the images from that shoot was used for a Poster for a Fashion Brand named EGO
- Hahnemühle Photo Rag Baryta 315sm (gloss) or
- True Rag Etching 100% Cotton Rag 310sm (matt)
- Please note that each image has a 6cm white border.
- Framing options available, contact email@example.com .
- International shipping available, please email for queries.
- 7 – 10 working days for print and delivery.
|Please select a print size:||
50cm x 50cm, 80cm x 80cm, 110cm x 110cm