R7,000.00 – R15,500.00
Mozambican soldier and the child of a Portuguese colonist in a train. Photo taken by James Soullier in 1974. Thousands of Portuguese citizens left Mozambique when the Carnation Revolution in Portugal made an end to the government of Marcelo Caetano. This image won 2nd prize for World Press Photo in 1975.
- Hahnemühle Photo Rag Baryta 315sm (gloss) or
- True Rag Etching 100% Cotton Rag 310sm (matt)
- Please note that each image has a 6cm white border.
- Framing options available, contact email@example.com .
- International shipping is available, please email for queries.
- 7 – 10 working days for print and delivery.
|Please select a print size:||
57,5cm x 38,34cm, 80cm x 53,34cm, 110cm x 73,34cm